Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. John McCain - His lifetime of service to our country is... more than I can put into words. Thank you, Senator McCain.
2. Sarah Palin - She lives her beliefs. Thank you, Gov. Palin, for enduring the disgusting attacks you have in service of our country.
3. President George Bush - Thank you so much, Mr. President, for keeping us safe the past seven years, for making unpopular, yet necessary decisions, for sticking to your beliefs at the expensive our your approval rating. The history books will do you the honor that today's media will not.
4. Voting - I am thankful that I have a say in my country. I got up four hours before I normally would have to stand in line for 45 minutes to bubble in four bubbles. I stood up for my beliefs and my voice was heard. Little Ol' Me!
5. 4Real Forums - They are a wealth of knowledge on many subjects.
6. Four young, conservative Supreme Court Justices
7. Nov. 5 - The end of the election season.
8. Free money - That is what Obama promised , isn't it?
9. Political humor - Like this, or this.
10. Jan 20, 2012...

No comments: