I just loved these photo's of the Church signs... You asked a question on my blog.. the address is the correct one that you would send cards to the soldiers :) Please notice there are several requirements. They have a date they much be sent by and how many one person or group can send :) Thanks for thinking of our Soldiers :) M
6 comments:
wow that's... interesting
that is too funny.. it made me smile.. thanks for posting it.
I thought God welcomed all souls as they are: dumb as rocks or lazy dogs. Rabble! Rabble Rabble!
I just loved these photo's of the Church signs...
You asked a question on my blog.. the address is the correct one that you would send cards to the soldiers :) Please notice there are several requirements. They have a date they much be sent by and how many one person or group can send :)
Thanks for thinking of our Soldiers :)
M
that is great. I love to giggle........and that certainly made me giggle.........
LOL
But, though I'm Catholic, gotta admit that in this case the Protestants are right. :-/
Post a Comment