cute and country, hope wyatt's bday was great and hope thom has a happy bday.
I just saw a painted/chippy looking picnic table in a decorating magazine somewhere. (it was turquoise blue). You are totally in style, country style!
Totally cute, Leah! I love it. You can do an awful lot with a picnic table - keep it casual or dress her up with a lacy cloth. You can even find (or make) cushions to tie on, or with an elastic flange to snug 'em on. Yep, good choice - very thrifty and totally cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute and country, hope wyatt's bday was great and hope thom has a happy bday.
I just saw a painted/chippy looking picnic table in a decorating magazine somewhere. (it was turquoise blue). You are totally in style, country style!
Totally cute, Leah! I love it. You can do an awful lot with a picnic table - keep it casual or dress her up with a lacy cloth. You can even find (or make) cushions to tie on, or with an elastic flange to snug 'em on.
Yep, good choice - very thrifty and totally cute.
Post a Comment