I went today for my annual haircut, a little later in the year than usual. I figured I had enough hair to donate to locks of love, so I decided to do so. It turns out I had just enough, if they cut it ultra short. It was beyond my comfort level, but I needed a cut NOW and really wanted to donate. It grows back anyway, right? So she cuts off 11 inches. I look like the female lead role in The Breakfast Club. Yes, it's ultra 80's. The lady even said, "Well, I guess you weren't gonna be terribly excited because it's such a change." I actually feel bad that I let her down. I don't know what else to do except to don some bright red lipstick and relive the great 80's. Reina, still doing Avon? Okay, I've procrastinated enough. So without further ado... My new do:

Eeek!!! Now I really have to lose that extra 30 pounds!
ETA: I forgot to mention that when I walked in the door Wyatt said, "You look silly, Mama!"
4 comments:
I think you look cute, quite sassy, actually! Way to go donating your hair, thats a beautiful thing to do.
i like your hair, and no not doing avon any more.
Love your hair cut. It looks so modern and chic :) I wish I could wear mine short. But alas with a square face shape like mine.. it doesn't look good.
BTW the info you requested is now on the blog :) ... I don't know where my head was when I listed that swap :(
M
I love it! I'm a short hair fan myself. And when you are feeling not so great and 80's-ish ... Just think of how beautiful you helped someone else feel ...that's enough to make you feel better I bet!
Post a Comment