This week I:
1. Did dishes everyday. (Don't tell Thom, but there will be an extra Valentine given to someone very special in my life. I have fallen head over heals! Thank you, Frigidaire.)
2. Found the bottom of my dirty clothes hamper. (After the stomach bug, this has been a loooong time coming.)
3. I freed up 4 g on my computer. That's a lot of picture burning.
4. I fasted today. I always aspire to fast every Friday, but can't seem to make it happen. Today it did, though. Thanks be to God.
5. I called a family member every day this week.
So what did you do this week?
2 comments:
i really enjoyed talking to you thanks for the call.
noticed you hadn't posted on your food blog in quite some time, so i went to see and it isn't operational anymore. what happened?
Post a Comment