1. Finished reading my novel: Loving Frank by Nancy Horan. I can't say I loved the book, but it has got me looking into Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture and it is gorgeous!!
2. Finished the neck ties for my little girls' aprons. I wish I could say I'm completely done with all sixteen, but... I guess it will be a busy weekend.
3. Spent some one on one time with my hubby. We forget to do this often. But all the babies were actually sleeping at the same time, so we got to talk in peace!
4. Spoke civilly to my mom. (Looong story.)
5. Potty trained Wyatt. I didn't accomplish this during this past week, but I am especially grateful for it today after changing four soiled diapers from Isaac.
What did you do this week?
1 comment:
what a productive week. glad you and your mom were social. happy bday to adeline
Post a Comment