We recently enjoyed a wonderful trip from the Papster. I'll make my "Thankful Thursday" to list the gifts Pappy gave us.
1. Eating out often, to avoid the work involved in preparing, cooking, and cleaning meals
2. Patio table with chairs and umbrella, as I had mentioned having wanted one for some time
Now the above to may seem plenty, but Pappy also gave the following:
3. A lap and tummy for Isaac to fall asleep on and stay asleep on for a couple of hours
4. A song sang for a fussy Philip
5. Many towers built for Wyatt and Isaac to knock down
6. Books read to two eager toddlers
7. Adoring words for all the babies
8. Patience with crying babies
9. Conversation, companionship and advice for the mommy
10. A promise to return in a month with Aunt, Uncle and cousins!!!
3 comments:
we'll be there before you know it. adara is already counting days.
What a wonderful "Thankful Thursday" list. Those are all wonderful things. I know that the Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins previously mentioned are eager to see you. I hope you all have a fabulous time. Thank you for your prayers always.
Leah,
We saw Adeline at the hamburger supper at church last night. I can't believe how she has grown. She is just as sweet as ever. I enjoyed looking a your blog and reading about your family.
May God Bless,
Donna Haley
Post a Comment